• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Chord mojo

Veri

Master Contributor

bravomail

Addicted to Fun and Learning
ye search this site for "Chord Mojo". Both Fiio and Topping offer some alternatives.

Saffuria

Marbles are great. Sound is good. Battery is a Lipo, like in everybody’s laptop or phones. If you always drain it to zero it’s life is going to be short.

Last edited:

raif71

Major Contributor
The marbles or stones are being searched by Thanos so that he can get his Endgame dac/amp :p

JJB70

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Battery issues aside it provides good performance and nice material feel, whilst not the cheapest product in its class isn't that expensive as audio gear goes.

However I would advise trying before buying as if your device can drive your headphones to the required volume you probably don't need an external DAC/amp. I wish I had a pound for every time I have heard someone complain that they have bought a DAC/amp based on the usual subjective reviews and found it makes no difference.

Also, the form factor of the Mojo seems to be love it or hate it, it strikes me as an awful design for mobile use.

Top Bottom