• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Chargers, what brands do you trust

delta76

Major Contributor
I'm looking to buy a 2 (or more) usb-c output charger, there are a few good deals with Amazon Prime Days. It has been a while since my last charger purchase:
- Anker, probably the most popular brand, I have like 4 or 5 of them, been working well, but not sure if they remain the best p/p charger brand
- Aukey, once was the raising star but was "banned" from Amazon, probably due to review incentives
- Ravpower, also banned
- Baseus, heard they are equal or better than Anker for cheaper
- Ugreen, heard theirs are subpar

what brand would you buy? and even more specific, which 65w or more charger would you recommend?

OP
D

delta76

Major Contributor
Forgot about belkin, seems to be great quality? I'm eyeing a 108w GaN charger from them at ~70$

Mr. Schabernack

There's a guy on YouTube doing some pretty extensive reviews on USB chargers. He measures Efficiency, Power Factor, THD and quite a few other things at various Load Percentages. As far as I'm concerned, some of the Baseus and Anker chargers are currently the top performers.
AllThingsOnePlace on YouTube

Top Bottom