• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

can you tell me trusty online seller with "returned product/return items" ?

Mantra

Hi
i guess it's not the correct subforum but i could find a proper place
I'm using amazon for "returned product/return items" , i'm talking about amps , speakers ...and becaue they work on Europe

i would like to know if I could buy from a serious European online seller with "returned product/return items" , maybe not Uk for brexit
if have some good feebacks , i would appreciate
thanks

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It's time to go upstream. Check your Amazon listings locally and see which resellers are selling to your area. Then contact them and ask to do a bulk purchase of the items they sell for returned items. To get their attention and get a price without the Amazon commission they are paying now I'd tell them details like how much you can buy at one time. If you see a reseller has 10 used items you want and contact them with an offer to buy them out that will get their attention. I'm a buyer for my audio company and just dive in and do a big buy and they'll notice you. I've got 4 used/return SMSL DO400 combos coming in and last time bought five Topping E50's just to get on the radar with another place.

Top Bottom