• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Bluetooth over-ear headphones that meet these requirements?

Kutusov

I haven't seen much about BT heaphones over here but I bet a few of you are aware of what's around in the market.

So I'm thinking of replacing my Sennheiser RS 175 mainly because I can't just switch them easily between ipad and PC and connection range is giving me issues.

I confess I'm lost among so many option. Basically I'm looking for something around these lines:
- Multipoint connection - or being able to switch from pc to ipad back and forward
- I would prefere no noise cancelation, it's something I'll never use or need. So, given the option, I would rather not pay for that
- Control buttons instead of touchpads. This would actually be pretty high on my list
- Something that sounds good even without an app. Main device would be the PC
- They are intended 99% for home use, so portability isn't a main concern
- Comfortable and with spacious pads . My ears are weird and big... :rolleyes:
- Not too bulky. I do use them lying down on the couch or bed and big cups touch and push against a pillow.
- Not wired headphones with BT adapters combos. I'm trying to keep things simple :p

Until I fell down the rabbit hole I was looking at something like the JBL Live 500/650 or the Audio Technica ATH-SR30/50. Girlfiend has a pair of Sennheiser HD 350 but I wear those as over-ear, they are too small for me.

Top Bottom