• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Best speaker desktop/desk clamp stands?

SlothRock

Hey all - I’m going to be getting a very large desk soon which is going to allow to me to put my Neumann KH 120’s in a much more optimal position than they are today.

Only downside is I’ll need to move on from my Ultimate Support stands that they’re on today and on to either desktop stands or desk clamp stands. Having a hard time finding good quality ones with solid isolation and wanted to see if anyone has recommendations? I don’t mind spending on high quality stands as I want it to be a one and done purchase.

What are folks using these days?

unpluggged

Best option is the Neumann LH 65, but they are expensive. Another option is IsoAcoustics ISO-130 or ISO-155. They work well enough.

gorb

Forum Donor
These are what I’m using for my Kali monitors. Currently 40% off which makes me want to buy another set even though I don’t need them
Gator Frameworks Desktop Clamp-On Studio Monitor and Speaker Stand - Set of 2 (GFWSPKSTMNDSKCMP) https://a.co/d/fnJ8mIM

Top Bottom