• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Best "bang for your buck" in ear bluetooth headphones?

johnp98

I watched the video of Dr. Sean Olive on Audioholics discuss various headphone measurements and their perception/preference.

Anyways, does anyone know if there is a thread discussing the best measuring in ear headphones vs price?
In the video he showed this figure which I though was pretty useful:
1632800470845.png

I am wondering it there is a master list with lots of different companies / models and their measurements as I did not seem to find a form discussing it for in ear headphones (or should I look to other sites....but where?)

Mostly I am looking to get the best "bang for your buck" in ear bluetooth headphones and looking for advice.

Thanks!

Helicopter

Major Contributor
I watched the video of Dr. Sean Olive on Audioholics discuss various headphone measurements and their perception/preference.

Anyways, does anyone know if there is a thread discussing the best measuring in ear headphones vs price?
In the video he showed this figure which I though was pretty useful:
View attachment 156012

I am wondering it there is a master list with lots of different companies / models and their measurements as I did not seem to find a form discussing it for in ear headphones (or should I look to other sites....but where?)

Mostly I am looking to get the best "bang for your buck" in ear bluetooth headphones and looking for advice.

Thanks!
I don't think we have that list here. JBL 710 looks great from @Sean Olive 's measurements. The Bose on ear HPs Amir has measured all looked good, so you could extrapolate that Bose BT in ears and other JBLs like 750 are likely good, or you could go with JBL 710 as a safe bet. If the former, please offer them to Amir for testing as I would be interested to see the results.

Top Bottom