• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audio-gd R7HE vs Holo May vs Denafrips Terminator

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
After reading all these comments on this thread, I thought to myself why not borrow a Audio-GE HE-9 LE from my friend and test it. Atleast 700hours burnin.

I always measure dc offset with a fluke multimeter. It was close to 0mV(max 0.10mV full volume) soo thats a thumbs up

This amp is quiet, detailed and powerful. All you haters don’t know what you are missing. I made an order on the mk2 version.

I only joined this forum, because I saw all this nonsense/hate towards a brand that actually makes more valued products vs the price point. I believe 80% of you dont even know what you are talking about.

Stick all the measurements into your eyes. You will never have open ears
Thanks for wasting your time and mine.

Smusique

Thanks for wasting your time and mine.
Im not wasting my time, but if I were I would be ok with it, but you are misleading people.

You chose to waste your time, which is conclusive that you are just a hater. Thanks for proving my point

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
you are misleading people.

You chose to waste your time, which is conclusive that you are just a hater. Thanks for proving my point
Que?

NTK

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Im not wasting my time, but if I were I would be ok with it, but you are misleading people.

Oh yes. Over here, we really hate this kind of things from a €2k headphone amp.

index.php

Smusique

Oh yes. Over here, we really hate this kind of things from a €2k headphone amp.

index.php
Whats that, do you want help with your math homework?

Every DAC has a distortion “profile”. I bet you will all like Audio-gd in a real blind test. Between your beloved Toppings. LOL!

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Whats that, do you want help with your math homework?

Every DAC has a distortion “profile”. I bet you will all like Audio-gd in a real blind test. Between your beloved Toppings. LOL!
I love my car to belch out black smoke behind me too. And veer off the road when I put my foot down. Especially when I pay mega bucks for it.

Love a good car analogy here, we do.

Top Bottom