• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Auction of used BBC-Archives by Peaker Pattinson. Some EMT turntables and Studer reel-to-reels

MaxwellsEq

Major Contributor
Hi all. Peaker Pattinson are auctioning off used BBC-Archives equipment. I noticed a couple of Focusrite interfaces. There are also Studer A807 reel-to-reel machines and EMT professional turntables etc. There is a flyer available on the site with more information. The kit will have been well maintained, but it will also have been heavily used!

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Keith Monk twin table cleaning station? Quad 306 power amp? And a 2i4 Focusrite interface? I expected one of those high end old Focusrite units.

killdozzer

Major Contributor
Hi all. Peaker Pattinson are auctioning off used BBC-Archives equipment. I noticed a couple of Focusrite interfaces. There are also Studer A807 reel-to-reel machines and EMT professional turntables etc. There is a flyer available on the site with more information. The kit will have been well maintained, but it will also have been heavily used!
Hmmmm... An EMT I'd like to own...

Top Bottom