• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

ASR Merchandise to Order

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
:) Give me a link to what teespring has on that and I will put it in the catalog.
Is this the same company you linked us to weeks ago for prospective ASR clothing options? I ask because I am not seeing poly/nylon options here at TeeSpring.

GD Fan

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
The two shirts I ordered have both shipped (via two different carriers, oddly). Hoping to update here soon upon receipt!

GD Fan

Forum Donor
One of the shirts arrived today!

It seems to be of decent quality; I'll know better once I've washed & worn it.

20210305_145008.jpg

GD Fan

Forum Donor
A word of warning - the t-shirt runs a bit on the small side. At least once it's been through the washing and drying machines. Feels like about a half size smaller than normal. It's probably OK for those with a more athletic build but otherwise consider ordering one size larger than normal.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
A word of warning - the t-shirt runs a bit on the small side. At least once it's been through the washing and drying machines. Feels like about a half size smaller than normal.
Everything I have ordered from them seem to be this way. So better go up in size when you order.

Helicopter

Major Contributor
I got mine and it is nice and fits well. Maybe a little small, but not a size down. Maybe just COVID fat. ;)

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Got my sweatshirt but actually a bit disappointed in how lightweight it is, it's the lightest weight sweatshirt I've got so far....durability hopefully is its strength, tho.....

Top Bottom