• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

...are you stupid as hell or whut...

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
i don't know if we're allowed to expand into non-audio mishaps, but one of my favourite (read: most hated) is when you take a hot pan out of the oven with oven gloves and then a minute or so later grab the handle with your bare hands. That definitely fits the title and in ranking (are you stupid or whut scale) would definitely be a good 8.

Chrome handles. I’ve done that too.

OP
Hapo

Hapo

i don't know if we're allowed to expand into non-audio mishaps, but one of my favourite (read: most hated) is when you take a hot pan out of the oven with oven gloves and then a minute or so later grab the handle with your bare hands. That definitely fits the title and in ranking (are you stupid or whut scale) would definitely be a good 8.

...my ruling is yes; all stupidity is allowed...in this case I would imagine there was significant audio involved that was unrecorded...

...there was the last time I did that, anyway...

Top Bottom