• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Apollon NCx500 dual mono stereo OP Amp rolling questions...

Anyoen know if the Apollon dual mono stereo amp capable of rolling op amps or are they soldered in? I was also wondering if there is any meaningful reason to pay so much for an op amp upgrade as I have seen a few indicators that their may not be any real reason to. Thanks.

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Yes, as it is specifically mentioned on their website.

1693858340968.png

OP
Yes, I found it when I returned to the page and felt like doofus. When I inquired with Sparkos Labs they claimed they believed them to be surface mount and mentioned soldering, something I would never consider due to warranty. Thanks for the reply regardless.

radix

Major Contributor
Yes, I found it when I returned to the page and felt like doofus. When I inquired with Sparkos Labs they claimed they believed them to be surface mount and mentioned soldering, something I would never consider due to warranty. Thanks for the reply regardless.

Is there an opamp that would improve the sound? Not just "change the sound."

Did you see this post?

Top Bottom