• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Any proof that Digione Sig has better SQ then Digione?

TomekNet

Hi,
Can Allo Digione Signature might be any better in terms of audible SQ then Digione powered by a decent SMPS?
One can easily find a common opinion that it is, but I can't find any proof for that (such as a blind test, even with 'highy respected' LPS vs cheap SMPS).
I've seen ASR measurements for both but I can't interpret them in terms of audible differences myself.

McFly

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I guarantee you no one on planet earth could perceive a difference between the two in a proper blind test.

tom_tom

I've had Allo Digione Signature with battery pack some time ago. At the moment I thought I hear difference ( influenced by John Darko probably :D ) Charging and replacing batteries was problematic for me so I've exchanged it to iFi iPower and there was no difference. For some internal testing I've took this iFi to supply my DAC and connect phone charger to Allo and again ( suprise ) I couldn't hear anything more. I believe I was biased or psycho acoustic did it magic :) I do not posses any testing equipment so I don't have anything to back it up. If there are differences I cannot catch it. Greeting from Warsaw to Warsaw.

Top Bottom