• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AMP suggestions for Magnepan LRS+, Buckeye ?, Gold Note AP10 ?Parasound Halo?

JerryM

Hello, I am looking for some first hand experience with good amp choices for some Magnepan LRS+'s in a medium size room. I have each speaker supported with a ML dynamo X800 sub (if that matters). I have a limited budget to a max of around 2K but would prefer to go below as much as possible. To me it looks like the Buckeye Purifi may be a match and I know it got a really good review from Amir. Just wondering what experiences anyone may have had with different amps in this price range with the LRS+'s

Thanks for the input.

Heyu

I have the Parasound hca 1500a amp with my LRS and sounds awesome. I hear Hagel is what Maggies love idk. I just started looking at the Buckeye ncx500 but I am not sure if there will be an audible difference between amps but it is fun looking.

Top Bottom