Search results

1. M

For Sale: Topping L70 + E70 Velvet combo - $625

I have this lovely combo sitting here and I just don’t use it enough to justify keeping it. L70 purchased almost a year ago, E70 Velvet purchased this past August. Very gently used. Will come with original power cables, remotes, USB cable, and bluetooth antenna. No original packaging. $625...
  2. M

Audeze LCD-3 pre-Fazor headphones

I have a beautiful pair of PRE-FAZOR Audeze LCD-3 headphones for sale. These are excellent sounding headphones, I just don’t use them enough to justify keeping them. I am the original owner, and purchased these sometime between late 2012 and mid 2013. They have been used very gently throughout...
  3. M

SOLD: Philharmonic BMR Monitor Ebony Curved

I am selling a beautiful pair of Philharmonic BMR curved monitors in ebony. These are some truly incredible sounding and looking speakers! This ebony finish is apparently used on some speakers that go for many thousands of dollars. I purchased them a few months ago, and decided that my...
  4. M

Modern preamps with "Rec Out"?

Hi, I am looking at buying an Audiophonics HPA-S400ET or similar Hypex amplifier to use with my Revel F206 speakers. I have considered pairing it with a Schiit Saga S or Freya S preamp (I don't really need balanced), but the issue is that they don't have a "Rec Out/Tape Out" RCA line-level...
  5. M

(Integrated?) Amplifier suggestions for Revel F206

Hi, I got a pair of Revel F206's a few months ago, and I find myself wanting to try out a new amp. I currently have an Exposure 3010S integrated, which I bought about a year and a half ago because someone recommended it to me. It's a nice amp, but I'm not sure that it's exactly what these...
  6. M

WTB: Revel F206

Hi, I am potentially interested in a pair of Revel F206 speakers, preferably in the walnut finish. I am located in Southern California. Thank you, Ben
  7. M

FS: Revel M105 Speakers in Walnut - $799 - San Diego county

Hi, I am selling a pair of Revel M105 loudspeakers in the walnut finish. I purchased these from an authorized dealer barely a month ago. I unpacked them, hooked them up, and listened to them occasionally over the past month. They look and sound lovely, but I simply don’t have enough time for...
  8. M

WTB: RME ADI-2 FS

Hi, I’m looking to buy an RME ADI-2, in good working and cosmetic condition. I am looking to pay no more than $800 shipped for it, preferably a bit less If possible. I have a perfect condition Oppo BDP-95 with factory box that has been serviced by Oppo which I would be willing to trade for one...
  9. M

SOLD: Sennheiser HD660S

Hi, I am selling a Sennheiser HD660S in great condition. They sound amazing and do not have any obvious cosmetic blemishes. They come with the original box, 6.3mm cable, and 6.3 to 3.5mm adapter. They do not come with the Pentaconn 4.4mm balanced cable. Instead, they come with a standard single...
  10. M

New Amp for Audeze LCD-3 (and maybe DAC?)

Hi, For a number of years I have had a Schiit Gungnir/Mjolnir stack, and I have had an overall good experience with them. That said, I am considering upgrading and would like some advice. I would like to take a look at other brands, as I know Schiit doesn’t have the best reputation in regards...
  11. M

[WTB] [SoCal] JDS Atom, 2-output RCA switch, vintage CD player

Hi, I am looking for a few different things and thought I would post here to see if anyone has any of them. 1. JDS Labs Atom. This one is pretty self-explanatory, as I have an Element and would like to try out the Atom. 2. This is probably the hardest thing to find. I need an RCA switch with...
Top Bottom