• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Revel M105 Speakers in Walnut - $799 - San Diego county

mackat

Forum Donor
Hi,

I am selling a pair of Revel M105 loudspeakers in the walnut finish. I purchased these from an authorized dealer barely a month ago. I unpacked them, hooked them up, and listened to them occasionally over the past month. They look and sound lovely, but I simply don’t have enough time for speaker listening to justify keeping these. They come with their original boxes. Price is firm. Due to COVID-19, I unfortunately cannot allow auditions. Pick up in San Diego county.

Thanks!
Ben

Sparky

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Yeah, I would take these immediately but I'm in England. :(

OP
M

mackat

Forum Donor
Sale fell through, no longer pending. Still looking to keep this in the Southern California area. Potentially willing to drive up to an hour to meet you.

ehabheikal

I live in a country where hi end is rare. If you are willing i would be more than happy to pay a bit more for the headache of finding a cost effective shipping to me.

Top Bottom