Search results

1. F

Apple Music casting via “Android Casting” vs Chromecasting from within Apple Music app

I’ve been playing with Apple Music in my Android based Fiio M11 ESS Plus. When I Chromecast to a Wiim Pro from within the Apple Music app, the “lossles” label for the song being played disappears, and my external DAC shows 46hz. However, when I cast Apple Music using “Android Audio Cast” from...
  2. F

Definitive Technology SM350

Does anyone have any experience with the Definitive Technology SM350 bookshelf speakers? Would like to hear your thoughts, please.
  3. F

Apple Music sounds better with Sound Check off

Man, I kept switching back and forth with Apple Music’s Sound Check on and off, and I really believe that Sound Check off sounds soooo much better. More dynamic, open, engaging, multi-layered, punchy, detailed, realistic, and emotionally uplifting music. And yes, I used a sound meter to make...
  4. F

Topping DX3 Pro+ vs SMSL SU6

Does anyone have experience with both the Topping DX3 Pro+ and the SMSL SU6? The specs are identical, and I don’t need the headphone amp. Sound-wise, are they identical? And does the SMSL get hot? I have two of the Topping DX3 Pro+, I like their sound and features, but very much dislike that...
  5. F

Why is Topping D50s more expensive than DX3 pro plus?

Does anyone know why the Topping D50s DAC is more expensive than the DX3 Pro+? The specs are identical, but the DX3Pro+ has a headphone amp and power source. I have the DX3Pro+, but need another DAC with LDAC for another system and won’t need the amp section. Does the D50s sound better?
  6. F

Bellari EQ570–WOW WOW WOW

Oh wow!! I just got the EQ570 a few minutes ago, and currently listening to music through it as I type this. I have goosebumps. My home office stereo system has been bugging me for years now—it doesn’t have the same uumph! factor as my main system. It lacks liveliness, and not as engaging...
Top Bottom