Search results

1. P

Equalizer APO Question

Hi All, I'm new to Equalizer APO, and can't figure out why it is showing a bass boost peaking at 20Hz when the Equalizer is turned off. Also, for No. 3 regarding processing stage selection, should I select pre-mix or post-mix for the playback?
  2. P

Measuring Music Files/Tracks

Hi All, I'm thinking of starting to measure comparable music tracks/files since I found out that my hearing is no longer as keen as it was a few years back when I was in my teens. What will I need, and how should I go about it? I have a Motu M2 (with loopback) which could be helpful
  3. P

Search for Good Mic Preamps

Hi all, Created this thread to find mic preamps that will be good enough (and hopefully not too pricey) to match the Cosmos ADC's level of performance. How are the preamps below? I'm new to this but they appealed to me after a day of searching and shortlisting. Curious about any other...
  4. P

Phantom Power Supply Comparisons

Hi All, Wanted to ask if there are any measured performance differences between phantom power supplies as none of them post any useful specifications, except for the ART Phantom I. Posted this under audio interfaces as I couldn't find anything more suitable, and they can be used together...
  5. P

Monitor Controllers

Hi all, Does anyone know if passive monitor controllers such as this https://djcity.com.au/product/behringer-monitor1-monitoring-controller/ can have significant unintended effects on sound quality?
Top Bottom