Search results

1. Rufus T. Firefly

Why isn't there a product in the genre of NAD C658, Mini DSP SHD, Cambridge CXN that isn't a POS?

Honestly I may have read about every post here regarding these offerings (and others) with the intention of updating my system and man is it depressing. I posted this here before but it's as if these products come here to die.
  2. Rufus T. Firefly

2.1, 3.1 or good soundbar with a sub for watching TV, setting up a new room help please.

I have always run a stereo separate from my TV. Said TV had a Roku soundbar. In my new house I have the opportunity to up my game a bit and while I'm not really interested in going full on home theater I'm curious to know the benefits of the various combinations of RCL with a sub, RL with a sub...
  3. Rufus T. Firefly

Replacement for Beoplay H3

I love them but alas my second pair has crapped out and I need a replacement. Here are my criteria. 1. Wired IEM that can be worn as hang downs and not behind the ear if possible. 2. Comparable sound profile/tuning to the H3. Not looking for anything fatiguing as I'm perhaps more sensitive to...
  4. Rufus T. Firefly

suggestions for Streamer/DAC/Pre/room correction unit under $2000

I'm having no luck getting the Boss2 to play and would still need to add room correction so I'm thinking of bailing on technology I'm apparently not sophisticated enough to operate and thinking of buying an all in one unit that contains an instruction manual and some support for my dumb azz...
  5. Rufus T. Firefly

Allo Boss2/Moodeaudio set up questions.

From time to time I am humbled by the inability to figure things out. I have the Boss2 Rpi4 in the blue aluminum case that came pre loaded with Moode. I have it powered up and an ethernet connection but that's where it all falls apart. I've looked at the set up guide, but honestly that thing...
  6. Rufus T. Firefly

NEW SUB TODAY!!!

SVS SB 1000 Pro on the delivery truck and headed to it new home. Sorry for nerding out but I figured maybe you all might be sympathetic, lol.
  7. Rufus T. Firefly

Allo Boss2 software questions

I'm looking to pull the trigger on the Boss2 plug and play bundle with the RPi 4/alum case/Nirvana I'm stuck on a few questions 1. Which software to install. I will be streaming Spotify and considering adding Roon. 2. With consideration to using Roon what would be the benefits if I am just...
Top Bottom