• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Brian Hall

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Screenshot_20240404_231734_TIDAL.jpg

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
youtube.com/watch?v=4MPuoOj5TIw&t=886s

Gustav Mahler - Symphony No. 2 "Resurrection" (Lucerne Festival Orchestra, Claudio Abbado)​

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Not for all but I know there’s a few Daniel Avery fans on here

EERecordist

I just returned from a show by Black Belt Eagle Scout and Sleater-Kinney. Black Belt Eagle Scout is a new young performer with 2 backing her, guitar and drums. Sleater-Kinney was formed in the 90s by two Evergreen College students. They are about 50 now. Evergreen is a smaller state university in Olympia, Washington with a design your own major idea similar to Antioch.

That 90s era, Olympia, was a incubator for the riot grrrl music/zine movement. A local storage unit owner let bands practice in their storage units at a very affordable price. Over the years, Sleater-Kinney has taken breaks. I saw them and fellow bands in the 90s. They are back with Little Rope, recorded by a friend. Both Brownstein and Tucker sing. Tucker is known for a very strong individualistic voice.

They traveled with their own mixer, a Digico mixer, and SE V7 vocal mics rather than the common Shures. It was a home town show at the end of a long tour, one of 2 sold out shows in a 1500 person hall. They can still rock it.

DanielT

Major Contributor

JohnnyAudio

This piano piece sounds wonderful by the lake.

Dusk Piano Busker AJ Hickling

Top Bottom