• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Beer thread, what you drinkin..

gorb

Forum Donor
World Eater
DIPA DDH w/galaxy and strata, 8.2%
Lm1oXN0.jpg

My Royalties
DIPA DDH w/strata, mosaic, amarillo, and lotus
5hvM0lc.jpg

30 Ounce

That looks fantastic!

Is that a subwoofer in the background? If so it looks like a hefty match to the B&W bookshelf to its right.
Thank you! The Hefe turned out well. The subwoofer is a Velodyne HGS 15 and the speakers are B&W Signiture 805. Back when B&W actually cared about measurements.

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Got a few of these to aid/hinder creativity t'night.
Drygate Brewery (glasgow) Peanut Butter Chocolate Imperial Stout with Cacao Nibs and Peanut Flavouring, It's ok for the price (£3.00/can) but is rather thin/watery for a stout and not a patch on something like Vocation Brewery Russian Imperial coffee stout but for the price its perfectly drinkable.

51088999738_4a5da1c659_k.jpg

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
rightforfight.jpg

And here is the song that goes with it. Referenced on the bottom of the label.

thegeton

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Sunday Easter Brunch at Peninsula Beverage Co.

Foreground: A Mighty Pine Spruce IPA from Aslan Brewing, and in the background, a Lemon Basil Cider from One Tree Hard Cider Co.

easter_brunch_sm.jpg

olive00

I like beer and cider. But this winter I didn’t drink it much. But I tried coffee with cognac and I really liked that hot drink. This recipe came from France. This alcoholic cocktail creates a double load on the heart and blood vessels, so for hypertensive people, it's especially dangerous. Personally, I don't like it because I'm not a fan of hot alcoholic beverages. But many people like it so you can try to make this drink. You just need to make a cup of coffee and add 50ml of cognac, or as much as you want.

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Got a few of my fav beers in return for building a new set of wheels (Chris king hubs, sapim spokes and enve rims) for a mate, very nice indeed.

6 Vocation Imperial Kirsch, chocolate and cherry stout 11%, double mash stout with dark chocolate and morello cherry, then aged in cognac barrels to develop the flavour - one of my fav ever stouts.
4 Vocation Heart & Soul Session IPA 4.4%, nice tropical fruity flavours,
2 Northern Monk Chocolate Caramel & Biscuit Porter 5.2%, not had this before but I imagine it'll be decent.

That's me sorted for a few days

51102575170_fbd6750543_k.jpg

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

DWPress

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
PBR with a Macallan 18 chaser.

JeffGB

Glutenberg blonde. It's one of the best gluten-free beers I have had. It doesn't compare to all the wonderful craft breweries that use gluten, but for those of us with no choice, it's pretty comparable to a good beer. I really miss the choice, but it is what it is :). It's going well with the Richard Kaufman LSO recording of "The greatest film scores of Dimitri Tiomkin" that I got from the B&W sponsored "Society of Sound" a few years back. It is a 24bit 48khz flac.
I hope everyone is enjoying their evening!

Top Bottom