• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WTB: JBL LSR6332

Dj7675

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I want to buy my dream speaker, the JBL LSR6332 !

Left and Right both obviously required.

I want like new or near new condition.

I am willing to import.
I have 8 between LSR32 and 6332. I’m not sure how or why, but think they are the most underrated speaker. They do everything really well. Wish you luck in your search.

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
You might ask Amir. He has an inside line to Harman.

crberryman

Not a bad choice, I've got 5 and I'm always looking for more myself!

IMG_0236 (2).jpeg

Dj7675

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I’m sure many do the same things as I do when looking for these but in case not..
1-Hifishark. Create a user, search for what you want, and click on save. It isn’t perfect, but works pretty well monitoring many of the sites that sell used audio gear
2-ebay-create a notification when someone lists them. You can also see where they are shipping from and sometimes see them listed on Craigslist if the seller is nearby or are willing to ship. I did this on a couple of pairs
3-The site Reverb is a good source. I purchased a pair there as well as some JBL 708i speakers
4-AVSForum Classifies-Found a pair of 6332 being sold there. The ad was pretty old but he still had them with original boxes and perfect condition.
@concorde1, the original boxes and packaging are pretty stout and I would think would ship ok internationally I would think. If someone doesn’t have the original shipping containers if they put them in bags, then tape cardboard to the front baffle, it protects the drivers really well (tweeter is recessed).
Good luck in your quest.

azimuth48

IMG_3289.jpeg
My people!

My pair of LSR32’s I picked up locally awhile back for $500. Not selling, but they are very great and need tons of power. Right now mine are vertically bi-amped with two pro audio QSC amps.

Top Bottom