• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Voice Frequency Changer Question

HTI

Hi! I am new to the site and I was looking for some help finding a device. Does anyone know if there is a device (possibly with a microphone) that is used to change the frequency of your voice to a desired range? Also something that would enable you to hear certain frequencies and not others by adjusting the frequency range the device picks up? This could possibly be 2 different devices but would be great if there is something that does both! Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi! I am new to the site and I was looking for some help finding a device. Does anyone know if there is a device (possibly with a microphone) that is used to change the frequency of your voice to a desired range? Also something that would enable you to hear certain frequencies and not others by adjusting the frequency range the device picks up? This could possibly be 2 different devices but would be great if there is something that does both! Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!
There are PC soundcard and external DAC/headphone amp audio effects devices that can do this. Creative makes them/one. It is supposed to be pretty cool to work with.

Reactions: HTI

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The Soundblaster stuff does work for things, I've tried it and it just isn't convincing but easy to use. You can try voice changer online for free at
The best way to shop for a box or device is YouTube since you can hear what it really sounds like before buying a box or sound card.

Top Bottom