• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Totaldac is back! This time with a ~$20k effects processor disguised as an amp...

Xulonn

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Ha ha , the worse things get the more expensive they are ...

Yep - and only €120,000 for a pair of 187 lb (each) monoblocks rated at 70w at 4% distortion and 79dB S/N!

Maybe such performance is necessary to get the full effect of the music in their promo video.

Last edited:

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

mnemonix

Neutrons and Protons are made of 3 quarks, but not electrons. It would be impossible considering that the mass of the electron is more than 1000 times smallers than of a proton.

Three valence quarks, but too many quarks overall to count (yes I watched the video).

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Talk about an upgrade addiction, and hearing exactly what he expects to hear.
Some have more money than sense and as they say, a Phool and his money are soon parted. LOL
The silliness just goes on and on at WBF, a good thing I was banned long ago or my blood-pressure would be in trouble again.
The good thing is since we left no one goes there anymore , they have lost their ' working man ' credibility ...ha ha

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
There are 6 types of quarks known. Which doesn't seem all that nuanced to me. Protons, and neutrons have 3 quarks in them. There are more in protons, and neutrons than just quarks.

NOTE:me not physicist.

Every bit of everyday visible matter in our world consist of variants of just three particles of the 17 particles in the standard model--the up quark, the down quark, and the electron.

pluplog

Something I learnt from this forum - denial is strong, like no-that-cannot-be-true strong.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Every bit of everyday visible matter in our world consist of variants of just three particles of the 17 particles in the standard model--the up quark, the down quark, and the electron.

None of that is visible.

Until an electron jumps state and emits a photon of appropriate energy.

Robin L

Master Contributor

Robin L

Master Contributor
Their customers are not reading such things. After all, you cannot specify "magic", can you?
It all depends . . .
il_570xN.409580210_h3lc.jpg

Top Bottom