• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

TOPPING MX3s

GaryMB

To those owners who are using the MX3s with a subwoofer: does adjusting the Bass setting affect the subwoofer output as well as the speaker (and headphone) outputs?

I emailed Topping with this question; they promptly replied “yes” in such an offhand way that I’m not sure they understood what I was asking.

This is important enough to me that I might have to reconsider my purchase decision if the SW output is unaffected by the Bass setting.

Thanks.

Opal

To those owners who are using the MX3s with a subwoofer: does adjusting the Bass setting affect the subwoofer output as well as the speaker (and headphone) outputs?

I emailed Topping with this question; they promptly replied “yes” in such an offhand way that I’m not sure they understood what I was asking.

This is important enough to me that I might have to reconsider my purchase decision if the SW output is unaffected by the Bass setting.

Thanks.
Not sure about headphone out but the eq settings affects my subwoofer output as well.

GaryMB

Great to hear that! Thanks very much!

FYI, one or more online reviews have mentioned that the EQ settings affect both the speaker and headphone outputs. I just needed to confirm that the SW output was also affected.

Bleib

Major Contributor

Bleib

Major Contributor

TheShield

How does the MX3 compare to the DX3Pro+ for strictly headphone use? Which one is better?

Bleib

Major Contributor
How does the MX3 compare to the DX3Pro+ for strictly headphone use? Which one is better?
I've had dx3pro+ as well and don't notice any difference with my headphones

Top Bottom