• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

TONEWINNER AD-89D

SiriusCanopus

Hi Guys,

Do you know anything about TONEWINNER AD-89D or Tonewinner amps in general? On spec side, it sounds like good value for money for all-in-one (1000 EUR).

Product typeIntegraterd amplifier
Amplification typeClass AB
Channel numbers2.1
Inputs1x CD player
1x USB-B
1x Optical Toslink
3x SPDIF coaxial
1x HDMI ARC
3x RCA stereo
Bluetooth
TF card slot
U disk (up to 128GB)
OutputsSpeaker terminals
Subwoofer output
Output power2x 130W (8Ω, 1kHz)
Input impedance10kohm
Frequency response10Hz-50kHz (+1/-3dB)
THD≤ 0.05%(A weighted, analog direct)
SNR≥ 95dB(A weighted, analog direct)
Global gain≥ 41dB (A weighted, analog direct)

Last edited:

KappaIcon17

Hi Guys,

Do you know anything about TONEWINNER AD-89D or Tonewinner amps in general? On spec side, it sounds like good value for money for all-in-one (1000 EUR).

Product typeIntegraterd amplifier
Amplification typeClass AB
Channel numbers2.1
Inputs1x CD player
1x USB-B
1x Optical Toslink
3x SPDIF coaxial
1x HDMI ARC
3x RCA stereo
Bluetooth
TF card slot
U disk (up to 128GB)
OutputsSpeaker terminals
Subwoofer output
Output power2x 130W (8Ω, 1kHz)
Input impedance10kohm
Frequency response10Hz-50kHz (+1/-3dB)
THD≤ 0.05%(A weighted, analog direct)
SNR≥ 95dB(A weighted, analog direct)
Global gain≥ 41dB (A weighted, analog direct)
I would stay away from Tonewinner. I purchased the AT-300 processor and AD-1PA amp and it's not all that great. For the money I spent...I wish I would have just bought better brands. If you have below to average speakers...buying Tonewinner may work. I have some very expensive top of the line speakers and I made a mistake buying this brand. Aamir, the N.A. rep was hemming and hawwing when I asked about returning the products within his return policy. No, Tonewinner does not compare with Parasound, McIntosh, Marantz or even Krell. Spend a little more and be happy, not feel ripped off.

Top Bottom