• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The offical ASR tattoo

solderdude

Grand Contributor
Geisha-Speaker-Tattoo.jpg

I think she might need to cut back on eating Speakers. I hear they are not part of a healthy diet!

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Can someone explain the why of tatoos? I've never gotten it either.

I can’t understand why folk choose to wear suits?, or bother with make up?, or get their teeth veneered/whitened for vanity purposes.

I could go on, but I won’t.

I only have one tattoo, my mum has 7 or 8?, my younger bro has a full sleeve on one arm and a few elsewhere, my dad had a few as well.

Tattoos look cool, or at least I think so - there’s your explanation

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I can’t understand why folk choose to wear suits?, or bother with make up?, or get their teeth veneered/whitened for vanity purposes.

I could go on, but I won’t.

I only have one tattoo, my mum has 7 or 8?, my younger bro has a full sleeve on one arm and a few elsewhere, my dad had a few as well.

Tattoos look cool, or at least I think so - there’s your explanation
I don't get the teeth either. The other stuff you can put on or take off. A tattoo not so much. It is okay, I just have never seen the attraction.

Soandso

"Is it real - or is it Memorex" was just a vintage advertising slogan for cassettes, not a guide of how to go through life.

E6FBF42E-49C5-470E-8CC2-083325DE8A59.jpeg

Top Bottom