• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Thank You AMIR for the excellent Axpona coverage and songs TOO

tomelex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
There is a lot of work and organization and time that goes into your posts of the show, and your idea to include the songs you heard is absolutely marvelous. A BIG Thanks Man!

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
There is a lot of work and organization and time that goes into your posts of the show, and your idea to include the songs you heard is absolutely marvelous. A BIG Thanks Man!
Umm, a most cunning way to generate 'likes' :D impressive tomelex.. Very impressive.

The kiss arse force is strong in you, take your weapon strike me down with all of your gratitude and your journey to ASR golden member status will be complete. :D

I will draw up a rota, as much as these thanks are well received amirs feet don't rub themselves....

Who's first up? Calling all volunteers!

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Yes, a big Merci Amir for all your reportage. You must be exhausted after all this crazy running over all those rooms; take some time off, you deserve a two-week vacation to your favorite world's destination...and all expenses taken care of by all them audio manufacturers who you did free advertising for.

tr1ple6

Oh thank you Tom. Much appreciated. I just cleaned up another 123 pictures and was getting depressed about posting them all one room at a time. Your kind remarks give me motivation to do so.
Your show coverage is excellent as always, thanks. Do you mind listing your favourite rooms/systems in order of preference. Thanks in advance

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Your show coverage is excellent as always, thanks. Do you mind listing your favourite rooms/systems in order of preference. Thanks in advance
My pleasure. Good suggestion. For now from memory, the top rooms were Tidal, Blue Smoke, YG (two rooms). As I post more and remember others, I will post.

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Best attributes:

1. Pictures = great quality.
2. Straight as an arrow expressing your overall impression.
3. Posting the music selections used in each room. ....With music videos too of those selections. :cool:

Chapeau!

tr1ple6

+1 For the addition of music videos. Half of the reason I visit audio forums is to discover new music

OP
tomelex

tomelex

Forum Donor
Umm, a most cunning way to generate 'likes' :D impressive tomelex.. Very impressive.

The kiss arse force is strong in you, take your weapon strike me down with all of your gratitude and your journey to ASR golden member status will be complete. :D

I will draw up a rota, as much as these thanks are well received amirs feet don't rub themselves....

Who's first up? Calling all volunteers!

From one of the first threads on the forum I said I will be watching you, and look where you are at now, perhaps I should have done what I said, maybe picked up a few tricks along the way :D I appreciate y0ur humor. That must deserve a "like" from you ;)

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
From one of the first threads on the forum I said I will be watching you, and look where you are at now, perhaps I should have done what I said, maybe picked up a few tricks along the way :D I appreciate y0ur humor. That must deserve a "like" from you ;)
The evolution of spazmatron :D

You hold favour with our founding father (funnily enough I was born in Plymouth so I have a link with both your founding fathers:D)

Not used to having my arse kissed though... Hygiene my be a issue :D

Great to have you here, Sargent? Captain? Or major Tom?;)

I ' like ' your posts:p

OP
tomelex

tomelex

Forum Donor
The evolution of spazmatron :D

You hold favour with our founding father (funnily enough I was born in Plymouth so I have a link with both your founding fathers:D)

Not used to having my arse kissed though... Hygiene my be a issue :D

Great to have you here, Sargent? Captain? Or major Tom?;)

I ' like ' your posts:p

They've got a wipe for that!:eek:
Amir's got an AP machine, I bow down to anyone who weilds one of those fine instruments. For you my dear man, its Master Sergeant Tom ;)

cheers

Top Bottom