• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Testing....

RayDunzl

Major Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
test

RayDunzl

Major Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Worked for me without issue above.

cjfrbw

I don't see any jitter measurements.

MrGoodbits

Forum Donor
Testing reply...

MrGoodbits

Forum Donor
Oh, that's what signature looks like!

BDWoody

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This 'signature' bull$hit needs 2 go! Stupid waste of space & eye strain of endless random B.S. repeated 10,000X over the course of an account. They can put these irrelevant details about their personal inventory of krap on their 'home page', but it should NOT B pasted into every damn post they make. "Woo I said the word fart... now here's a dozen lines about my system that you will see every time I past anything no matter how short" = the lameness =))
be2973428a32f31b82dee6b61dffd508--scandinavian-style-funny-things.jpg

Thomas savage

Power hungry desperado
The Watchman
Forum Donor
This 'signature' bull$hit needs 2 go! Stupid waste of space & eye strain of endless random B.S. repeated 10,000X over the course of an account. They can put these irrelevant details about their personal inventory of krap on their 'home page', but it should NOT B pasted into every damn post they make. "Woo I said the word fart... now here's a dozen lines about my system that you will see every time I past anything no matter how short" = the lameness =))
Cheerio then..