• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Testing....

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
test

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Worked for me without issue above.

cjfrbw

I don't see any jitter measurements.

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
The Oops! Error issue I just experienced again in another thread, one minute ago.
And right now too, two seconds ago.

MrGoodbits

Forum Donor
Testing reply...

MrGoodbits

Forum Donor
Oh, that's what signature looks like!

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
This 'signature' bull$hit needs 2 go! Stupid waste of space & eye strain of endless random B.S. repeated 10,000X over the course of an account. They can put these irrelevant details about their personal inventory of krap on their 'home page', but it should NOT B pasted into every damn post they make. "Woo I said the word fart... now here's a dozen lines about my system that you will see every time I past anything no matter how short" = the lameness =))
be2973428a32f31b82dee6b61dffd508--scandinavian-style-funny-things.jpg

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
This 'signature' bull$hit needs 2 go! Stupid waste of space & eye strain of endless random B.S. repeated 10,000X over the course of an account. They can put these irrelevant details about their personal inventory of krap on their 'home page', but it should NOT B pasted into every damn post they make. "Woo I said the word fart... now here's a dozen lines about my system that you will see every time I past anything no matter how short" = the lameness =))
Cheerio then..

Top Bottom