• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: LG G6 with QUAD DAC

andchu

This is a relatively rare model of LG G6 that has hi-fi quad DAC for headphones / 3.5mm jack.

It has a really good sound from a headphone jack. Played really clean/detailed with my Meze 99 and DUNU iems. 60/100 was already quite loud, however, 90/100 was still very clean and "enjoyable", but definitely not healthy for more than a couple of minutes.

Also, it is a very good option for a Car Audio Player. In my VW with Dynaudio speakers, it sounded the best when this phone was a source.

The phone itself is in meh condition. I've changed the battery about 6m ago, the UI is slow, glass has some cracks (see photos). When in battery-saving mode, and playing via Onyko Hi-FI player, the battery has ~10h This phone makes sense only as a DAP. Comes with the original charger and cable.

Selling it because I use external DAC/AMP and balanced cables.

Price is C$50
Can ship to USA/CANADA for ~ extra C$20.

Photos:

Top Bottom