• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: Denafrips Ares II - $695 (Or trade for Topping D90LE/SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelJ

I have a Denafrips Ares II that's about a year old and in perfect condition. I have the original box, manual, etc. Asking $695.

I'm looking to replace it with a Topping D90SE/LE and would take a straight trade.

Thanks for your interest!

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_1231.JPG
    IMG_1231.JPG
    252.2 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1230.JPG
    IMG_1230.JPG
    243 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1232.jpg
    IMG_1232.jpg
    427.1 KB · Views: 136

felbj-htd.

I have a Denafrips Ares II that's about a year old and in perfect condition. I have the original box, manual, etc. Asking $695.

I'm looking to replace it with a Topping D90SE/LE and would take a straight trade.

Mike
I'd jumped right into it and have bought it from you if only it were silver. But this exchange seems odd to me as Denafrips Ares is considered by very many to be a DAC to beat with a price up to 2K.

prerich

Mike
Is this still available? Is $695 your best price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom