• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Genelec 8030C pair with matching stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

adg

Forum Donor
Pair of Genelec 8030C in like new condition. I am the original owner of these monitors, and they come with the original boxes, manuals, and power cables. I also have the matching stands and original boxes/packaging materials. One of the stands has a scuff on the back (pictured), but otherwise the stands also look great (you might see some dust in a picture). I bought this whole package from Full Compass Systems in March 2021. Full Compass is an authorized Genelec dealer.

These monitors have been used for casual listening in a smoke-free home office and are in perfect working condition. I am replacing them with a pair of KH 120 II. I am kind of an obsessive equipment upgrader, hence moving to the Neumann's. I baby my equipment because I always expect to eventually sell it.

I will ship via UPS Ground, but am located in the Chicagoland area and am willing to do local pickup.

The monitors plus stands new are $1,390 + $250 = $1,640 + tax.

Selling for $1,000 OBO.

You can find my eBay feedback here: https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/tfb2010

Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    531.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    491.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    460.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    454.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    367.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    250.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    359.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    377.6 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

waynel

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
No Price? No location?

Hello, I just wanted to say what a good experience I had in dealing with adg . The shipment was double boxed and extremely well packaged, and arrived the next day after I sent payment . The speakers & stands are in like new condition, just as described . Thank You .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom