• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SMSL Sanskrit 10 II vs Topping E30 vs Loxjie D30 vs Topping D10s

Mailen

Hey guys I'm kinda new in this whole audio thing. For the last weeks I tried to decide what to buy. I want to power a pair of active speakers with a DAC. My options are as shown in the title and cost, here in Germany, between 100€ and 130€, except the Loxjie D30 which would bei around 175€ but has an integrated headphone amp. So currently I'm not sure whats the best but at the moment my favourite is the SMSL Sanskrit 10 II. I already postet such a thread about a month ago but decided to ask you all again.
I hope you can help me with this decision. Thank you all.

eddantes

Addicted to Fun and Learning
At this price range - don't over think it. Buy one with the connections you need (USB/Toslink/Coax) and remote control (or not). The rest - IMO - is academic, unless you have something exotic of a setup, or are one of those golden-eared types that can ID these in a blind test.

I use the SMSL Sanskrit 10 II fed by a CCA and direct to an amp. The remote allows me to adjust volume without moving my butt off the couch, and the rest is done on the phone. Perfectly satsfying.

cestmoi

CJL

If you have $30 to despair, go with Loxjie D30. The DAC is as good, if not better, as in SMSL. Plus it has BT, better look and all the connections you have ever needed. It worths $30 extra. Consider SMSL next and then E30. SMSL has more punch in bass, lush mid and fuller boody.

McLenin

I got topping E30, working as intended from the moment it was plugged in. Cannot complain, I do not have experience with the other mentioned. In that budget I would probably [as others have said] go with what connections I would need.

viraf53

Anyone having TOPPING D10S. I want to play Hi res music of my pc desktop through D10S. But the problem is the display show 48khz irrespective of the sampling rate I play. My amp is NAIM AUDIO preamp and power amp connected to KEF C80 speakers made in England.

Top Bottom