• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sale Withdrawn - Dutch & Dutch 8c Natural/Black w/ stands

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
$10450
Please see ad w/ pics at USAudiomart (removed)

Last edited:

kach22i

I recall watching a video about this brand of speakers a couple of years ago, amazing bass technology or sound dispersion as I recall.

OP
M

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Wihout question, they are the best sounding (to me) speakers i have ever heard. I have been in the game more than 50 years so i do have a lot of time to make that reference.
If not for the room from hell LOL and no way to fix it, i would keep them. I still question this sale every day so I may just pull the ad eventually.

OP
M

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Updated ad to include the possibility of a trade.
I was planning, with the sale proceeds, to buy the kh310s + kh750 sub. So, would definitely be interested in looking at options to trade the Neumann setup or equivalents from other mfg's (Genelecl etc does not have to be active but preferrable). I have a really odd shaped location i will be putting the new speakers in so i need a Dutch replacement that can be turned on its side since i dont have much height nor a lot of depth. The Neumanns fit the bill perfectly ... but maybe something else does that i have not considered.

Top Bottom