• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

pop music with female voices

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Trying to think of any pop music with female vocalists I've listened to lately....coming up completely blank and the above choices aren't encouraging....

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Okay, Kate & Cindy are better than most so far :)

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Doesn't "pop" music have some sort of relevance to something more current than 40 years ago?

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Doesn't "pop" music have some sort of relevance to something more current than 40 years ago?
Hehe. The oldies are so much better. New music apparently has little OOMPh!

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Hehe. The oldies are so much better. New music apparently has little OOMPh!
Meh, IMO they're not :) Most of what's been posted I'd never listen to myself. Especially anything Britney Spears, seriously? That's like considering Pat Boone to me.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Meh, IMO they're not :) Most of what's been posted I'd never listen to myself. Especially anything Britney Spears, seriously? That's like considering Pat Boone to me.
Britney in her younger years was in her prime. The new Britney stuff is much more electric but I like the sweet of older Britney. :D

Top Bottom