• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

pop music with female voices

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Good grief all the major full page download/link things ol' doodskit posts are such a turn-off. Then again most of his music choices are as well.....might be a good tech on gear but for music just such a turd.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Good grief all the major full page download/link things ol' doodskit posts are such a turn-off. Then again most of his music choices are as well.....might be a good tech on gear but for music just such a turd.
Don't let me hold you back @Chrispy :D Let it all out... lol.

Bleib

Major Contributor

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Are you using a cel tel where you must scroll through all the postings and it's tedious?
No, a pc, and it's just annoying to scroll thru all the singles....and Britney especially :) Combine them into a single post would help.

ps (and that goes for @musica too)

Last edited:

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
No, a pc, and it's just annoying to scroll thru all the singles....and Britney especially :) Combine them into a single post would help.

Perhaps if you post more music you would broaden my horizons and introduce me to some new tunes? :D

MAB

Major Contributor

Aww...
I listened to every Britney posts here, and it got me listening to all the bands playing Britney covers.
I'll spare you from that hell by not posting any of those here!

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I listened to every Britney posts here, and it got me listening to all the bands playing Britney covers.
When she belts out a top 40 release she not only gives us the music but also a great acting job in her videos and a visual feast of color and activities. :D No worries @Chrispy I'll try to go easy on you.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
When she belts out a top 40 release she not only gives us the music but also a great acting job in her videos and a visual feast of color and activities. :D No worries @Chrispy I'll try to go easy on you.
LOL if you think so....never saw so much in her.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Perhaps if you post more music you would broaden my horizons and introduce me to some new tunes? :D
You drown out most others' postings when it comes to the music threads.....and it's not good.

Top Bottom