• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Nuprime Omnia A300

Takie

Hello ASR members,

I'm interested in the Nuprime Omnia A300 all-in-one unit. It's one of the only, if not the only, device that ticks all the boxes for me for a desktop all-in-one audio device. Being: compact (fits properly on a desk), usb dac, preamp, headamp, high power output and reasonably priced (although 1500 euro is pushing it imo).

I'm only a bit skeptical about the brand. Not sure if I can trust a brand which sells a simple 8-port network switch for 550 euro.

Any thoughts, alternatives or review on this would be great!

Kind regards,
Takie

Last edited:

rustydoglim

You can read the Qobuz review of A300 here: https://www.qobuz.com/fr-fr/info/Hi-Fi/Bancs-d-essai/NuPrime-Omnia-A300-un-mini-ampli184192
Nuprime is a brand that has been around since 2014 (the history of the company's founder in high end audio went back as far as 2005) with just about all the top high end dealers in all major markets carrying the brand. You can further check out very positive comment about Nuprime on audiocircle.com

Regarding the high priced SW-8, Nuprime clearly stated on the product page that we did not design or manufacture it. We simply rebrand it and therefore the high price. We even tell customers where SW-8 came from (you can buy the alternate brand). Unlike most high end audio companies, we design and manufacture most of our products in-house and therefore we are able to show the technical details of our designs. But if there is any product that we don't design it, we stated clearly.

Jason from Nuprime Audio.

OP
T

Takie

Hi Jason,

I would suggest sending a review unit to Amir for testing and measuring. It is for sure a compelling product. Just need to see independent measurements to be convinced.

rustydoglim

Nuprime and Nuforce are not related. Except for me. That was a bs job done by that guy, old history.

rustydoglim

Hi Jason,

I would suggest sending a review unit to Amir for testing and measuring. It is for sure a compelling product. Just need to see independent measurements to be convinced.

Amir from Summit HiFi? He is Nuprime's USA and Canada distributor.

brandonhall

Forum Donor
I was looking at this unit and came across this thread. Really disappointing to see. I agree that's its a damn near perfect form factor for desktop.

Top Bottom