• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Need help deciding with a DAC and amp

• Thread starter Deleted member 16096
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16096

Hello,

I'm new to this site, so sorry if i post this in the wrong place.

So currently i have the AKG K712 Pro and a Fiio E10k, which i have realized might be too weak for me, and i was wondering what dac and amp, at about 250€ including shipping, would be great for these.

I have spent countless hours researching and thought that the best combo i could buy was the JDS Atom and the Topping E30 or D30, but then i noticed the new Magni Heresy and other amps and other dacs.

So i have given up and decided i should create this post here, appreciate if you could help.

OP
D

Deleted member 16096

Might be? You should know better than anyone else.
If it can't make your headphones play loud enough, it's too weak. If it can, it's not.
It feels like they are too weak since they don't play as loud as other headphones that i have tested, which is why im looking to buy a new dac and an amp.

OP
D

Deleted member 16096

I have the k701 and the Atom drives them fine
Aight, good to know. Just dont want to do the same mistake as last time by buying something that doesnt have enough power.

Top Bottom