• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

My ATC look-a-likes.

Elitzur–Vaidman

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Your woodworking/finishing skills are solid. I went through a similar process trying to build a horn-loaded full range speaker with an 8" tang band driver and a 15-inch peerless subwoofer. I'm not thrilled with how my subwoofer cabinet came out, but it's in storage at my dad's house anyway (too small of an apartment for a 3000W 15-inch subwoofer).

jamescarter1982

Your woodworking/finishing skills are solid. I went through a similar process trying to build a horn-loaded full range speaker with an 8" tang band driver and a 15-inch peerless subwoofer. I'm not thrilled with how my subwoofer cabinet came out, but it's in storage at my dad's house anyway (too small of an apartment for a 3000W 15-inch subwoofer).
always wanted one of those peerless 15s is it as good as I imagine ?

Elitzur–Vaidman

Addicted to Fun and Learning
always wanted one of those peerless 15s is it as good as I imagine ?
All I can say is that it's a monster. I've never lived anywhere I can actually use it to even 1% of its potential, but I plan to eventually pull it out of storage and DSP the crap out of it. I kind of wish I bought 2

Top Bottom