• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Mixing in headphones for listening finalized at concentration

ThomsBrown92

Good evening, I should listen to music (classic songs from Spotify or other apps) with a binaural frequency (no audio) and tuned to 432 hz. On headphones.
I wanted to know if anyone could tell me the best way to do this.

Then introduce the binaural frequency "binaural beats" (no three-dimensional audio on two channels) into all the songs and transform music tuned to 440Hz into 432Hz, obtaining the most correct harmonics possible and the least deviated sound possible compared to the one originally tuned to 432Hz.

I realize that your request is a bit particular, if you don't know how to do it, I would ask you if, in addition to the binaural frequency, you know a sound manipulation that is more beneficial for the brain or if, during the mixing phase, have you ever noticed any setting that would help make the sound + warm, relaxed and calm, and welcoming, as an immediate perception, in passive listening. Thank you

Top Bottom