• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Looking to upgrade?

polio407

I previously have a jds atom and topping e30 combo. Works good had it since 2020 but would like to upgrade to something newer but not sure where to look or what’s current. Would like it to be no more than the $300 range for total cost. Used for mostly movies/gaming on computer

Steven Holt

Forum Donor
Considering how fast LODR kicks in, in this hobby I would advise you to keep what you have and buy better headphones. Have you seen the Sony MDR - Z1R review? Aesthetically? Looks are nice buy it's what inside that counts.

jcarys

If you've been happy with the E30 then the latest E30 II/L30 II combo is available right at your $300 budget. Unless you're driving a really needy headphone, I would think this would fit the bill perfectly.

Top Bottom