• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Live with PURIFI Co-Founder Lars Risbo! (Jan 21st, 2021 @ 11am Central Time)

hardisj

Major Contributor
Reviewer
Next Thursday (Jan 21, 2021 @ 11am Central Time) I will be going live with PURIFI Audio co-founder Lars Risbo via YouTube (see link below)! This is gonna be awesome!

Join us for a Q&A regarding the tech behind PURIFI's unique transducers plus a quick view of their in-house analyser they built as part of the project. Given that Lars is +7 hours ahead of me we will be doing this at 11am Central Time.

I'll have some questions of my own but if you are able to join and ask some, please do. Let's show Lars support for being so willing to take time out of his busy schedule to help educate us all on transducer engineering and to share some cool insider bits of info.

See ya'll then!

Last edited:

Zvu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
If anyone ever wondered, as i have, why the hell 6.5" Purifi woofer measures that good, it will be clear after this interview. It is so worth of your time to check this out.

You're doing great job Erin and one can see you are enjoying it - that's where it's at. Thanks :)

OP
hardisj

hardisj

Major Contributor
Reviewer
Thank you. It was a very fun chat. I hope we can do that again... maybe with some more of the PURIFI team.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
I liked Lars. Very precise explanations.

I wonder about some of his subjective comments, like the one about the noise of magnetic grains in the pole piece flipping polarity.

Top Bottom