• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Liquid metal speaker cable - technological breakthrough

Rip City Dave

This breakthrough is guaranteed to lift that final veil!

nmMVSzq53XpHMwvbjzWzPN.jpg

mansr

Major Contributor
If mercury poisoning isn't your thing, what about Gallium? It'll solidify if the room is cold, but your kilowatt class A amps will take care of that.
Galinstan is a less toxic alternative to mercury that is liquid at room temperature (and a bit lower). It's an alloy of gallium, indium, and some other stuff.

Philbo King

Addicted to Fun and Learning
The best wiring is no wiring. We ionize the air in the room enough, and the music signal flows freely through the room.
77c81a8c9037fbe02d5021d5d4964b0d.gif
That could work, if you used high powered lasers to turn the air into plasma. Might have various drawbacks...

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
That could work, if you used high powered lasers to turn the air into plasma. Might have various drawbacks...
We would be like roasting grapes impaled on sharp toothpicks on lit cigarettes in the microwave oven smoking away with sparks and corona balls (j/k) floating around.

Killingbeans

Major Contributor

No need. If you just crank the voltage of the signal high enough it'll take care of the ionization on its own... with a few other drawbacks :D

egellings

Major Contributor
tile03.jpg

The Aqueous Aureus line of Interconnects initially introduced over 5 years ago, was one of the first cables to use Contego (a specific ratio mixture of Fluid and Ferox). The Luminist Revision of the Aqueous Aureus improves the Fluid Ferox mixture! With the enhanced alloy conductors and the sleek hand crafted design, the Aqueous Aureus delivers some of the most breath taking performance for its price point! They are available in Single-Ended (RCA) and Balanced (XLR) configurations. If your system demands a custom configuration, please contact us. We're able to custom-build to fit your needs!

So now I have to worry about plumbing in my audio setup too?

Descartes

Major Contributor
What a load, here for some who needs refreshing!

I find interesting that over the years the “Audiophile Rags” have become more and more subjective in theirs reviews! I guess that advertising money is just to good!

Top Bottom