• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Leafaudio cmd27

Malin77

Can someone please measure this marvel of technology?

Translated by moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Taylor

Forum Donor
This site uses English. This translation app is excellent, and very easy to use. Just copy and paste.

Този сайт използва английски език. Това приложение за превод е отлично и много лесно за използване. Просто копирайте и поставете.

Nutul

This site uses English. This translation app is excellent, and very easy to use. Just copy and paste.

Този сайт използва английски език. Това приложение за превод е отлично и много лесно за използване. Просто копирайте и поставете.
If the translation has been done by the app, chapeau!

OP
M

Malin77

Thanks

OP
M

Malin77

If the translation has been done by the app, chapeau!

I'm looking for a dac and decided on this one , but there is no information about it
I know that it is possible to find information about the device here
And I would be grateful to anyone for information

staticV3

Master Contributor
I'm looking for a dac and decided on this one , but there is no information about it
I know that it is possible to find information about the device here
Currently, there is no information about the cmd27 on AudioScienceReview.

Top Bottom