• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!
D

Deleted member 6802

Hallo everyone, i recently bought the Khadas Tone Board and i am using it with my Raspberry Pi 3B+, but without an case. Since i am very happy with this combo i would like to give it a proper case. Has anyone links/files to share with either an good KTB case/KTB and RPi 3B+ or an design for it or know someone who is willing to do one(without the need to send measurements). I saw some other thread of KTB cases, but didnt spot any links or attachment/files to 3D print it. So i thought of creating this thread for this reason.

Roen

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Cheapest frame is the $5 Aliexpress DIY Case.

pattox

I ordered a 3d print of this case (https://www.treatstock.com/3d-printable-models/2412322-khadas-tone-board-case). Unfortunately this case is not deep enough and the front panel juts out. The board needs to be about 6mm deeper for the front panel to fit snugly against case. If I were reworking the board I would add another 10mm to the depth just to be safe.
On a positive note, the upside is that the front gap adds ventilation to the tone board case.

Top Bottom