• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

JBL-Leviton architectural speakers?

Haint

No one really reviews in-walls unfortunately, so you'd be flying blind. I'd ask Amirm if he's willing/able to run in-walls through the Klippel, and ship him a single unit for measure. Buy it from somewhere with a 30+ day return policy in case it's trash, you'll only be out shipping costs.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
No one really reviews in-walls unfortunately, so you'd be flying blind. I'd ask Amirm if he's willing/able to run in-walls through the Klippel, and ship him a single unit for measure. Buy it from somewhere with a 30+ day return policy in case it's trash, you'll only be out shipping costs.
I don't think a bare speaker without a enclosure is going to fare well in a Klippel test.

Haint

I don't think a bare speaker without a enclosure is going to fare well in a Klippel test.

Revel provides spins of theirs, but no idea what they use or how they do it.

Last edited:

Wombat

Master Contributor

Introducing the optional baffle:

csm_NFS_1_0_7_Baffle_0a2e2ba109.png

4900 Euro, plus needs Baffle Frame and Calibration Helper.

https://www.klippel.de/fileadmin/klippel/Bilder/Our_Products/R-D_System/PDF/KLIPPEL NFS SYSTEM Price Information.pdf

Amir could probably make one in his well equipped workshop but the calibration helper may be in the too hard basket.

Last edited:
Top Bottom