• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

JBL CBT 70J-1 Brand New A-Stock

TheAVInsider

I have a very special offer that you won't find from anyone else. I have obtained exclusive access to well below market rates on JBL CBT 70J-1 loudspeakers. If you were thinking of installing JBL CBT technology in any of your spaces, now is the time for you to act. I will be taking orders for the next 5 business days. These are all brand new A-Stock sourced from Harman International Industries Inc. They can be ordered in either black or white.

The CBT 70J-1 is a high-power, 2-way line array system consisting of 16 high-frequency drivers and four high-power low-frequency drivers, all in a fully co-axial column loudspeaker, featuring JBL's patented CBT Constant Beamwidth beam control circuitry. The vertical coverage of the loudspeaker is asymmetrical, sending more sound toward the far seats of the auditorium than the near seats. When used as surround speakers, this technological breakthrough provides a much wider "sweet spot" where the audience hears a similar amount of both left and right surround speakers.

The 2-foot height of the column array controls the sound as well as a 2-foot tall horn would, so this asymmetrical coverage takes place throughout a wide bandwidth of the operational range of the speaker. In addition, the CBT 70J-1 covers a very wide horizontal angle of 150 degrees, allowing the even coverage of more seats. The small frontal profile makes it visually unobtrusive and the bracket allows for both vertical tilt and horizontal swivel aiming.

Outdoor capability, and 150 degrees of horizontal dispersion make these a natural fit for your outdoor spaces. IP-55 rated, per IEC529, when installed with optional MTC-PC2 panel cover. UV, moisture and 200-hr ASTM G85 acid-air/salt-spray resistant.

Indoors, these perform in ways that no ordinary point and shoot speaker can. They are truly special in performance, price, size, weight, and solve many of the issues that we find in our home theaters. They also pair well with other JBL Professional speakers you may already have, or aspire to.

I can help you with other JBL Pro loudspeaker purchases if you need further augmentation to the offer at hand. I offer best pricing and availability. All JBL Professional loudspeakers come with a full 5 year manufacturer warranty JBL Pro level support. DM for your questions and comments, PM for your requests. Serious inquiries only. No tire kickers please. MSRP is $1245. I am offering these for $1000 OBO. CONUS Only. UPS shipping not included.

Top Bottom