• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Indent text button for the text editor toolbar

neRok

The button for indenting text appears to be missing from the current text toolbar, but indenting is still handled by the forum when manually writing the BBCode
Code:
[INDENT]like this.[/INDENT]
I've got the habit from other forums of formatting text quoted from other webistes with an indent, like in the following quote. The reason why is because actual "[ QUOTE ]" text often does not appear in the search results (maybe this is a forum specific setting too), whereas indented text is just regular text in my post and will appear in search.

I've started reading some of the in depth info on the REW website, and found this nugget of info on regarding the Impulse Graph.

The default settings for the windows will usually be suitable. In smaller rooms it may be necessary to use a shorter right-side window duration, around 300-500ms - if the frequency response plot appears noisy and jagged try reducing the right window period and hit "Apply Windows" to recalculate the frequency response. In very large rooms the window can be increased to improve the frequency resolution.
I've still got some reading to do, but that looks like an avenue worth exploring. Also I take it that if I wanted to try out the alternative method I have talked about (less late reflections in the final measurement), then that would be achieved using IR Windows. I wonder if it needs a combination of IR Windows and accompanying frequency range filtering? I also had an idea to a "manual" method of doing such a measurement, by attacking a little cardboard shield to the mid. I will see what changes this makes.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
The button for indenting text appears to be missing from the current text toolbar

Maybe not your problem, but...

Buttons disappear when the viewing window is narrow.

Three dots give more things to click

1687833098742.png

Wide window:

1687833162001.png

Still has one instance of the three dots.

JSmith

Master Contributor
The button for indenting text appears to be missing from the current text toolbar, but indenting is still handled by the forum when manually writing the BBCode
Code:
[INDENT]like this.[/INDENT]
Yeah tried it, you're correct... you can set it manually in BB code mode however and when switching back to formatted mode it seems to make everything indented then. I can't see any indent option otherwise.
the three dots.
6qoesdz03fl41.png

JSmith

Top Bottom