• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Impulse H2 horn speakers

imnotdrunk

There's a pair for sale in my area I'm thinking of buying. It seems like it would be a good fit for my Quad 405 amplifier, with Quad 33 and/or Topping E30. I've been looking for a Klipsch Cornwall type speaker, and these ones are similarly high efficiency & horn loaded.

Any experiences with these speakers?

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
1500€, think i can get them for 1300, condition appears to be great
It appears the woofer surrounds are prone to cracking and crumbling. Something to watch out for.
The web page I'll link you to has reviews of them. Positive reviews.
http://www.acoustica.org.uk/impulse/impulse.html
I would compare to what is available as new today because the technology has improved plus you'll get a warranty.

OP
I

imnotdrunk

I was about to say I can't find anything with such wide frequency range and sensitivity at this price point but that gets close, a very sweet deal. However very not available in Europe

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Hmmz. Yes, being a Euro does nix that USA JBL sale price.
Perhaps start a new thread titled something like, Need speakers in Europe for <insert price range here>.
There are many peeps here from Europe that have a wide knowledge of what is available and what is good over there.
I am in Canada. :D

Top Bottom