• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Ifi Zen Can....has this unit been measured here yet?

LaL

I have two of the 4amp units, I use on both the Dac and Can.
I'm sure you can use the 2.5amp that comes with Can for the Dac instead.
The Sundara sound great Balanced with this stack, so much juicy thumping Class A power from the Can.
Nice. Can't wait any longer:p:p. I don't think it is necessary to use a power supply with the Dac also, because the Can is doing all the work to power the headphones. The Dac is only receiving the signal, switching it to analog and then sending it to the Can. Maybe I will order another 4amp power supply:D:D

@LaL Sup dude its me again. What firmware version are you using on your Ifi Zen Dac V2 aswell what usb driver version are you using?

LaL

@LaL Sup dude its me again. What firmware version are you using on your Ifi Zen Dac V2 aswell what usb driver version are you using?

I use the more natural sounding (7.2b Limoncello firmware)
It isn't up yet on the V2 section of their website, but I got it from the Hip-Dac firmware section, just put in a 10 digit serial number that starts with 5404012345

I use the newer driver 3.2

Attachments

• Limoncello.jpg
    Limoncello.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 136
I use the more natural sounding (7.2b Limoncello firmware)
It isn't up yet on the V2 section of their website, but I got it from the Hip-Dac firmware section, just put in a 10 digit serial number that starts with 5404012345

I use the newer driver 3.2
Thanks. The thing is I have a problem

cheapmessiah

I bought mine a couple months ago for 159€ and i checked prime day ofers today and iFi rose the price to 189€, has there been some update to the unit to justify it?

Top Bottom